And then suddenly, yesterday almost as if the Weather Gods decided they needed a change, the sun came out yesterday, bright and clear. I woke up late, and for a while I kept wondering why everything felt strange and different. And then it hit me. Oh.My.God. it was the sun shining into the room.
So in the spirit of making hay while the sun shines , we decided to take the boys to Richmond Park, one of the Royal Parks in London. I had heard that there is deer about the park and these days the boys and I are reading Bambi; so I thought it would be real exciting for the boys to watch a few live little Bambis scampering around.
So after an eventful drive, getting lost a couple of times along the way, and then discovering that I had programmed the post code of Richmond Park the pub, not Richmond Park, the park into the sat nav (Oops! Awkward!!! But Vj's shocked face was so worth watching!), we managed to reach the park.
Bambis we didn't see, but we did have a nice long walk with the boys discovering hollows in trees and little ponds while I clicked a few pictures. I didn't have my DSLR but still, even with the iPhone, the pictures turned out quite nice....
No comments:
Post a Comment