A shameful 2 month plus break from blogging!!!! I could try justify it as a much needed convalescence break after my uber-exhausting and traumatic trip to India but both me and the voice in my head (read, my mom) know that's not really true. I can even hear the voice booming in my ears mentioning how I lack the "discipline", the "drive", the "dedication" to make a consistent habit of anything! And the list of things I need to get to make a consistent habit of is endless - need to exercise, need to eat healthy and watch the calories, need to swim seriously, need to do the driving classes, need to meditate regularly, need to practice my photography more seriously.... It is ironic how an obsessive-compulsive, chronic list maker like me turns into the epitome of a slacker/ shirker every time she has to do something that borders on requiring consistency or motivation!
Anyways the point of this post is not the mommy issue or the self flagellation - those will need many posts and probably a therapist thrown in for good measure! :) It is to announce my return to something I truly enjoy doing, which is writing, and I can without a doubt say that I enjoy it way more than exercising or watching my calories!
Well, here's hoping to be more regular on/in the blogosphere and thereby, get some order and discipline back in my life, and thereby be a shining, guiding beacon of light for the Vs by being an example of drive and motivation!!! Yeah I know it sounds like too much of a stretch! But was a market researcher and planner in my previous life, so laddering of a simple trivial pursuit to lead up to dramatic higher order life goals has become like second nature to me! :)
Ciao for now! Watch this space, coming soon is the next post which will be about THE TRIP - the much anticipated, much planned, Vs first trip to India!
You Are So Back !!!
ReplyDeleteCant wait for the next post :)
Jar.
short and sweet...liked it! waiting for the next one..
ReplyDelete