"Autumn is second spring... where every leaf is a flower" ~ Albert Camus
Every morning on the way back home after my walk, I stop to pick up leaves in the park... yellow leaves spotted with brown, red leaves smattered with yellow, green leaves beginning to turn orange; anything that catches my eye, I pick up and bring back home.
As a result of my daily scavenging, I managed to find quite a little treasure - leaves in a myriad of shades; yellows, browns, orange, rust, flaming red; each one, a living proof of the beauty of autumn, of Nature's one final burst into flamboyance; into a glorious riot of colours before it settles down to don the drab, insipid and the desolate monochromatic cloak of winter.
Here are a few shots of the beautiful leaves I picked up.
For more pictures, do visit this link on the Rainbows and Cloudbursts page on Facebook.
Finally, I know I promised to put up pictures of my home and I haven't forgotten. I worked on this for so long that I wanted to share this first. The next post will be on pictures from my home. Cross my heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment